Kachankawal Rural Municipality has allocated funds to cover eligible payment under the contract given below. Bidding is open to all eligible Nepalese Bidders.
|Name of Project||Contract Identification No||Bid Security Amount||Last date of Bid Submission|
|Construction of Box Culverts (Single & Double cell)||NCB/Kachankawal/CC/01||4,64,000.00||2076/07/08 (25th October 2019)|
|Construction of Culverts (Slab)||NCB/Kachankawal/CS/02||4,50,000.00||2076/07/08 (25th October 2019)|
1. Kachankawal Rural Municipality invites sealed bids/Sealed quotation or electronic bids from eligible bidders for the given below construction activities under National Competitive Bidding procedures. Only eligible bidders with the following key eligibility criteria should participate in this bidding:-
a) Registration certificate of a firm, organization or company b) Business registration license c) Value Added Tax registration certificate d) Tax clearance certificate e) A written declaration made by the bidder f) Other documents considered necessary by the Public Entity
2. Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of Kachankawal Rural Municipality, Kachankawal, Jhapa, Ph. No. 9862679111, 9860378490
3. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased from the office Kachankawal Rural Municipality Baniyani, Jhapa by eligible Bidders on the submission of a written application, along with the copy of company/firm registration certificate, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NRs 3000.00 for NCB till 2076/07/07 (24th October 2019) for NCB till Office hours. Or Bidder who chooses to submit their bid electronically may purchase the hard copy of the bidding documents as mentioned above or may download the bidding documents for e-submission from PPMO web site www.bolpatra.gov.np. Bidders, submitting their bid electronically, should deposit the cost (as specified above) of bidding document in the Office’s Rajaswa (revenue) account as specified below and the scanned copy (pdf format) of the bank deposit voucher shall be uploaded by the bidder at the time electronic submission of the bids. Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in Bank: Information to deposit the cost of bidding document in bank: Name of Bank : NIC Asia, Chandragadhi, Jhapa Name of Office : Kachankawal Rural Municipality, Baniyani, Jhapa Account No. Dharauti Khata 67CA051019752404 Rajaswa Account No. 67CA051019752401
4. Pre-bid meeting shall be held at Kachankawal Rural Municipality, Baniyani, Jhapa at 10th October 2019 (2076/06/23) at 12:00 Hrs .
5. Sealed bids must be submitted to the office Kachankawal Rural Municipality, Jhapa by hand, courier or through PPMO web site before 12:00 Hrs on 2076/07/08 (25th October 2019) for NCB sealed quotation. Bids received after this deadline will be rejected.
6. The bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 13:00 Hrs on 2076/07/08 (25th October 2019) for NCB at the office of Kachankawal Rural Municipality, Baniyani, Jhapa. Bids must be valid for a period of 90 days for NCB after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security, which shall be valid for 30 days beyond the validity period of the bid.
7. Information or data submitted by the bidder which is either incomplete or unclear or not substantiated by supporting documents shall not be considered for evaluation.
8. If the last date of purchasing and submission falls on a government holiday, then the next working day shall be considered as the last date. In such case the validity period of the bid security shall remain the same as specified for the original last date of bid submission.
9. Other related rules and regulation are as per Public Procurement Act, 2063, and Public Procurement Regulation, 2064.
10. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the bids without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Chief Administrative Officer
Kachankawal Rural Municipality
Office of the Rural Municipal Executive